How We Develop Our Plans
At Community Involvement Programs (CIP), we use person-centered planning, what we believe to be the best way to create a support plan. During person-centered planning, our team would consider:
- Areas of a participant’s life that she or he would like to change for the better
- What kind of help they might need to accomplish this
- What other needs do they have now
- What would be the best way to meet those needs
Based on the answers to these and other questions, the community support plan is developed in a collaborative process. The final plan will include details, such as:
- Who will provide the services
- Qualifications and training requirements for support workers
- How much support workers will be paid
- What goods are going to be purchased
- An emergency back-up plan
Support planners at CIP are experienced professionals who are seasoned in person-centered planning approaches. Our support planners can help you develop the plan, complete the required paperwork, develop the detailed budget and submit your plan for approval. Unfortunately, Community Involvement Programs cannot provide both FSE services and support planning services to the same individual.
Would you like to learn more?
For more information about support planning, contact Nancy Sallman at 612-362-4407 or email@example.com.