Our employees make our mission real. One of the vision statements of Community Involvement Programs is that “we will value our employees as essential to realizing our vision and commit to providing the compensation, training, and support necessary to maintain a professional workforce.” Current employees have this to say about working at Community Involvement Programs:
- There is a diverse and eclectic staff throughout the entire agency.
- Community Involvement Programs really stands by its mission statement.
- The agency as a whole is very honorable and accepting of all individuals.
- I enjoy working here and being a part of a community.
The best thing about working at Community Involvement Programs is that they have their priorities straight. They stand with and support people to help them live their best lives possible!
A copy of the application for employment and current job postings are available for download below. For additional information about employment opportunities contact Kasie Roberts-Palos, Human Capital Generalist, at 612-362-4478 or email@example.com.
Current Job Openings
Direct Support Positions:
- CSS, MARI, On Call (PDF)
- Lead Coordinator, Employment (PDF)
- Direct Support Professional, Westchester, Evenings (PDF)
- Direct Support Professional Westchester, Every other weekend (PDF)
- Direct Support Professional, 18th Ave, Weekends (PDF)
Mental Health and Nursing Positions:
- Home Health Nurse (PDF)
- Mental Health Practitioner (PDF)
- Mental Health Worker ILS (PDF)
- Mental Health Worker, Oakland Ave, Evenings (PDF)
- Mental Health Worker, Clear Spring Road 2 (PDF)
- Mental Health Worker, Clear Spring Road 1, Weekends Overnights (PDF)
Administrative and Professional Positions:
- Employment Consultant (PDF)
- Personal Support Services Specialist 2 (PDF)
- CADI Case Manager, 3 Positions (PDF)
- DD Case Manager (PDF)
- House Manager, Sandstone (PDF)
- House Manager – 18th Ave AFC (PDF)