Our employees make our mission real. One of the vision statements of Community Involvement Programs is that “we will value our employees as essential to realizing our vision and commit to providing the compensation, training, and support necessary to maintain a professional workforce.” Current employees have this to say about working at Community Involvement Programs:
- There is a diverse and eclectic staff throughout the entire agency.
- Community Involvement Programs really stands by its mission statement.
- The agency as a whole is very honorable and accepting of all individuals.
- I enjoy working here and being a part of a community.
The best thing about working at Community Involvement Programs is that they have their priorities straight. They stand with and support people to help them live their best lives possible!
A copy of the application for employment and current job postings are available for download below. For additional information about employment opportunities contact Kasie Roberts-Palos, Human Capital Generalist, at 612-362-4478 or email@example.com.
Current Job Openings
Direct Support Positions:
Mental Health and Nursing Positions:
- Mental Health Worker, Oakland, Evenings (PDF)
- Mental Health Worker, Oakland, Weekends Overnights (PDF)
- Mental Health Worker, Clear Spring Road 2, EOW (PDF)
- Mental Health Worker, Clear Spring Road 1, Weekends Overnights (PDF
- Mental Health Worker-30th Ave (overnight)
Administrative and Professional Positions
- CADI Case Manager, Anoka County (PDF)
- Hennepin CADI Case Manager (PDF)
- Personal Support Services Specialist 2 (PDF)
- House Manager, Sandstone (PDF)
- Development Coordinator (Part-time)
- Human Capital Generalist
- Employment Consultant
- House Manager Twin Cities, Multiple
- Administrative Coordinator – Case Management