Our employees make our mission real. One of the vision statements of Community Involvement Programs is that “we will value our employees as essential to realizing our vision and commit to providing the compensation, training, and support necessary to maintain a professional workforce.” Current employees have this to say about working at Community Involvement Programs:
- There is a diverse and eclectic staff throughout the entire agency.
- Community Involvement Programs really stands by its mission statement.
- The agency as a whole is very honorable and accepting of all individuals.
- I enjoy working here and being a part of a community.
The best thing about working at Community Involvement Programs is that they have their priorities straight. They stand with and support people to help them live their best lives possible!
A copy of the application for employment and current job postings are available for download below. For additional information about employment opportunities contact Hannah Evavold, Human Capital Generalist, at 612-362-4478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
Host Home Opportunities:
Direct Support Positions:
Mental Health and Nursing Positions:
- Mental Health Worker-Community
- Mental Health Worker Oakland M-F 5-9
- Home Health Nurse RN/LPN
- Mental Health Worker CSR 1 EOW
- Mental Health Worker CSR2 M-F 5-9
- Mental Health Worker On- Call
- Mental Health Worker CSR2 Weekend Overnight
- Mental Health Worker SMpls M-F 5-9
- Mental Health Worker ILS
- Mental Health Worker CSR 1 Weekends Overnights
- Mental Health Worker Quail House EOW
Administrative and Professional Positions:
- Administrative Coordinator – SLP
- Hennepin CADI Case Manager
- Anoka CADI Case Manager
- Case Coordinator
- Administrative Coordinator – Case Management
- House Manager 30th Ave
- LPN Lead Service Coordinator
- Employment Consultant