Our employees make our mission real. One of the vision statements of Community Involvement Programs is that “we will value our employees as essential to realizing our vision and commit to providing the compensation, training, and support necessary to maintain a professional workforce.” Current employees have this to say about working at Community Involvement Programs:
- There is a diverse and eclectic staff throughout the entire agency.
- Community Involvement Programs really stands by its mission statement.
- The agency as a whole is very honorable and accepting of all individuals.
- I enjoy working here and being a part of a community.
The best thing about working at Community Involvement Programs is that they have their priorities straight. They stand with and support people to help them live their best lives possible!
A copy of the application for employment and current job postings are available for download below. For additional information about employment opportunities contact Hannah Evavold, Human Capital Generalist, at 612-362-4478 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current Job Openings
Host Home Opportunities:
Direct Support Positions:
Mental Health Service Positions:
- House Manager CSR2
- Mental Health Worker-Community
- Mental Health Worker On- Call
- Mental Health Worker CSR 1 Weekends Overnights
- Mental Health Worker Oakland M-F 5-9
- Mental Health Worker Quail EOW 12-8
- MHW 30th Ave M-F 4-8 or 5-9
Administrative and Professional Positions:
- LPN Lead Service Coordinator
- Employment Consultant
- DD Waiver Case Manager
- Volunteer Engagement Coordinator VISTA
- Associate Director – Housing
- Hennepin CADI Case Manager
- Home Health Administrator
- Community Service Program Manager II
- Community Services Program Manager III
- DSP- Community Based
- Program Manager 1
- Program Manager 2- Supported Employment